Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ballet nail art

(I don't want you to get fed up with ballet, this is going to be the last post about it, I promise!! :P )

Let's think about something really really weird to paint on the nails: What about Ness Lake Monster? Lobsters? An Egyptian mummy? Well, these days I've noticed that no matter how freak a nail art idea is, someone somewhere in the world has already done it and uploaded pictures to the Internet.

I thought about some nail art ideas that were supposed to be different but when I started googling... My hopes were dashed! However I searched ballet inspired nail art and I didn't find any similar design to the one I had in my head. So finally I'm closing ballet topic with this nail art tutorial. I hope you guys like it!
I've been thinking of buying nail art brushes for a while, and in the end I found them at Kiko (make-up stores in Europe). It's amazing how accurate your drawings can be with these brushes, much better than using toothpicks or needles.
Actually, the red stroke is not necessary. You can go without it and the result is also very nice. If you skip this last step, this nail art can be so easy to do. There's no need to have nail art brushes, you can achieve the same result with the nail polish brush. In fact, I only used my nail art brush for that red stroke.
Nail art doesn't usually come out well at the first attempt. However, it is so addictive and funny and not as difficult as it seems. It's perfect for when you're bored at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...