Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DIY Nail Art: Goodbye Summer!!

Hi everyone!
So this is going to be the first DIY of the week :) I'm resuming my beloved Nail Art and beauty tutorials!! I would love to make many more posts like this, but my nails are so weak... If I attempt to wear them a little bit long, they break and my hands end up looking awful. I've tried everything and I just can't help it! But the length my nails have right now is enough to wear most of the nail art designs. I want to encourage you guys to give a try to Nail Art. It's not as difficult as it seems!! And it could be more relaxing than a kundalini session and more addictive than a Candy Crush marathon!!!

The design I made was inspired by the end of the summer. I hope you guys like it!!



Compartir en Topic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...